Monday, April 27, 2009

It can only get better ;)

Boy we have gone through a rough few months! I don't want to go into too much detail, but it has been hard. So just when I get healed up from my c-section, I had to get my gallbladder removed a few weeks ago. That was brutal! Thank goodness my Grandma came up and stayed with us. She is amazing! She took care of the kiddos for me and made dinner and cleaned and everything! I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't been there. Then Quincy came down with a really high fever and with her history we have to get her treated right away. Two instacare visits and a night spent in the ER, a fever of 104.9 at one point, and two medication changes, they finally got her better. The worst part was that Deacon ended up getting very sick and had to be put in the hospital. He had viral bronchiolitis and had to be hooked up to all these monitors and machines and IVs and get his lungs suctioned out and be given medications so that he could breathe. It was so sad! They even had to take blood from out of his head because he was so dehydrated. But they are both doing so much better now. Of course Mark and I couldn't be around all this without getting sick and ended up with strep throat.Phew! After dealing with all of this, I am just so thankful that we are all healthy and able to be home.


Here are some pictures from Easter. One of the only 2 days that we have gone out and they get sick!







11 comments:

Rachelle said...

Your Easter pictures are darling! You have such a beautiful family!
I hope you guys start feeling better!

The Holdaway Family said...

Man, it seems as though if you didn't have bad luck you would have no luck at all!

I hope that things start going better and you can start blogging more!!! You kids are so darling!

I hope that you are feeling better after your surgery, I had that when Owen was 5 months old and it was not fun!

Adri said...

Yikes! I'm glad things are getting better now. I had been wondering how you were doing and what you were up to. Your kids are adorable.

Erin said...

such a cute family. sounds like you guys need some good luck thrown your way...i'd say it's about time. hope all is going well now & things can start to look up.

Sara said...

Brynn! Oh My! I really hope things start to turn around for you! You REALLY deserve a break!

Deacon is so handsome and Quincy is so beautiful! I love your Easter pictures!!

Cami said...

Scary!! I am SO glad you are all feeling better!! Those pics are SOOOOOOO cute!!! Love you and miss you!

Christy said...

congrats on your cute baby boy! how exciting! that sounds like a rough month indeed-- take it easy girl and hope you all stay well for a while!

Channa said...

I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough couple of weeks. That so nice of Grandma Dalton to come take care of you! I'm glad you are all feeling better.

Your Easter pictures are so darling. Deacon is so adorable.

Lori and kids said...

I am so glad that you guys are getting better! We might by living close to you soon. We will see!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! You guys have been through a lot lately, please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you. I'm glad to hear you are all starting to feel better. Your pictures are so cute, what a great family!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض