Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag!

20 years ago: Feb. 1988: I was 5 years old and living in California. Wow I can't believe that was 20 years ago!!!


10 years ago: Feb. 1998: I was a sophomore at Springville High- I also don't really remember much about what I was doing! Probably hanging out with Sara and Cami! Oh yeah, I was on the swim team so that took up alot of my time!!


5 years ago: Feb. 2003: I had just met and started dating Mark. I was going to school to be a medical assistant and Mark was working for the Utah Jazz.


3 years ago: Feb. 2005: I just got married to Mark and we were on our Honeymoon is Hawaii! So much fun- I really wanna go back! I was working as medical assistant for a Dr. I loved working for. We would stay and watch their kids when they were out of town. Mark was working at Cyprus Credit Union right by my work and would used to drive to and from work together everyday!


1 year ago: Feb. 2007: My baby girl just turned 6 months old! I was busy at home chasing her around all day!




So far this year...2008: I have also been a mommy and a wife! I love my job!! Mark is still working for Jeff and taking care of us!


Yesterday I... Played with Quincy and worked on some digital scrapbooking stuff!


Today I... Chased Quincy around- she was being a little stinker ALL DAY!



Tomorrow I...will probably go over to Laura's with Brittney so she can take some pictures of Bella. Later, we are going out with Cami and Clint!!


This year I hope to... have another baby, be a better wife and mom, spend alot of time outside this summer with Quincy!


I tag: Michelle, Lori, Britney, Channa, Laura......anyone else?




3 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Maybe something is in the water because Reagan has been a stinker lately! I think that she might be getting more teeth in but the only teeth she need are her two year old molars!

How do you get started on digital scrapbooking?

Christy said...

speaking of you being 25 (and me being 26), today i was at a mary kay party and on a form i was filling out, i had to check the 26-40 range rather than 18-25. SO WEIRD.

anyway, cute post, maybe i'll copy you. :)

michelle taggart said...

oh no! i've been tagged! i'll get to it sometime tonight..(sunday) also, i'm such a huge fan of twlight too! is it not the greatest book in the world! i can't wait to see the movie, edward doesn't look that bad to me, but i did picture a cuter version of him!.....cute pics!