Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quincy's Birthday Party.....Finally!!

We have had a crazy time around here again lately! Quincy has had another kidney infection and has been very sick for the past couple of weeks. We have been in and out of the ER, back and forth for all kinds of tests, and many trips to the doctor. So needless to say we have been a little busy. She is finally clear of infection but they are not sure yet why this keeps happening. For now we just have to keep her on antibiotics and watch to make sure she doesn't get sicker. PHEW!! Anyways, since Quincy had been sick we weren't going to be able to have a party for her, but last minute she was doing better so we kinda threw one together. She had a blast! She loves when "the kids" come over and she can play and be big! Here are a bunch of pictures from her birthday. She got totally spoiled but she had so much fun!














9 comments:

Erin said...

poor little thing, i don't think kids should get sick. i hope she stays better for a while now. i love the last picture of her with the HUGE bite of cake....classic.

The Holdaway Family said...

Poor Quincy! She seems to have the worst luck, I hope that they can get to the bottom of the infections and make them stop! I am glad that she was feeling better for a party and it looks like she was enjoying her cake! YUM!

Kim said...

What a bummer that she has been so sick! I hope you get things figured out! At least she got to have some fun for a while!

Channa said...

I can't believe she's already two - I know I'm late but Happy Birthday to her anyway. She is starting to look so much like you. Oh, were you guys able to make it to California? I really wish we could have gone!!!

Angela Cloyd said...

It was so fun to see you guys tonight. Quincy is such a doll, and you are such a cute family!

Lori and kids said...

Hey, sorry we did not make the party. I forgot. You need to more picture's up. maybe some of your belly. How are you feeling?

Groovy Gardners said...

What a cute little princess!!! she is so adorable, i love quincy! you need to come over and play

Petra, QuincyBrynn, Zeyno en Bas said...

Hi Mark, Brynn and Quincy,

I was googling for the name of my 6 year old daughther, just to find out if there are more people out there with the same name, when I found this blog. It was according to Google the only "almost" hit. We named our daughter QuincyBrynn and it is so nice to see that Quincy has a mother with the name Brynn.
Great blog,

Greetings from the other side of the world (Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands)

Bas Wilhelm

mackyton said...

I am just so happy that Quincy's Birthday Party was successful. Well, it’s my mother’s birthday too in the last month. I arranged an outdoor cocktail themed party for her with the help of my cousin who is a party planner. She helped me get huge discount too on booking the event space San Francisco for this bash.