Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sick

What a week! Quincy got a stomach virus last week and it was such a mess. The poor thing was so sick and she couldn't keep anything down for a week! It was so sad! Of course she passed some of it on to us, but luckily we didn't get all that she had! We have had quite the week and I'm definitely glad it's over! But we are all feeling better now thank goodness! Here a just a bunch of cute pictures from recently.



She was not happy about being sick!





My little maid loves to sweep the kitchen!



She is so cute on the potty. She's not quite potty trained yet, but she loves her potty and is really good about going on it at home!

I bought this swimsuit on Ebay last summer and it was too big, so I wanted to make sure it would fit her now. And she's being a stinker in this picture because she wanted a cookie!


7 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

She is so cute! I am glad that she is feeling better now Ü That is great that she will sit on her potty, I keep thinking that I need to unpack out little potty so that Reagan can get used to it!

Christy said...

i'm so sorry you guys were so sick! we were actually sick this week too, and it stinks!

i looove quincy's swimsuit. too cute.

Dalton Family said...

She is SOOOO cute!! I didn't know you guys were sick--that is no fun!

Jill Chatterley said...

I think that first picture of her sad is the cutest thing. She looks so sweet. I have had the hardest time finding cute swimsuits for this age. That one is ADORABLE!
ps. I love your new background. I have to learn how to do that!

Brit said...

How sad! I hate when they're this young and get sick...you feel so helpless! By the way...how the heck do you do your cute backgrounds and the cute cute cute headers? i HAVE to know. :)

Channa said...

That's horrible! She really looks cute on her little potty though - hopefully you are all feeling better.

Kim said...

Hi Brynn, how are you? How's life? I'm so glad that you posted on my blog. You have a beautiful daughter. I noticed your comment on about twilight and I'm not thrilled with their choices either. But look up on youtube the video apologize by phoenix productions, (let me know if you can't find it). It gives you hope that the movie won't be too bad. I'm going to put you on my blog, hope that's okay. Take care,
Kim