Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas (Finally!) Ü

I am so slow! I haven't had a chance to put up any Christmas pictures. Mark got me an AWESOME camera for Christmas and I've had to figure out how to use it! Quincy had so much fun and was completely spoiled by everyone. My sis gave her some goldfish but they all kept dying. We had the big one left but it died a few days later too! Oh well.


Quincy in her jammies from Christmas Eve.


With Grandma on Christmas morning.




Brittney and her big belly! Ü





Brent looking real excited! haha




Mark and Quincy at my Dad's on Christmas night.




After having just too much fun!!


But as soon as we get home she's wide awake!!



We went to a family get together with the Larsen side. Here's Quincy in her new outfit from Grandma, and Mark playing basketball with all the guys. Look at that form!! haha









































4 comments:

Cami said...

Finally! Yay! Cute new background! I don't see any pics of you on Christmas!!!! Quincy is so cute! I wish we could see each other more!:( Britney's belly isn't big! When is she due again? Well, Love you and miss you!!! Hope to see you real soon!

The Holdaway Family said...

Yea! you posted!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun, thats cool that you got a new camera! Quincy is such a doll!

Christy said...

looks like it was a fun christmas! i love quincy's little red skirt! you guys are a cute little family.

Cami said...

Hey! Did you get my voicemail? Where did your most recent post go? Hope to hear from you SOON!