Monday, August 3, 2009

Yay..!!

I finally have my computer back!! Mark had our computer at his office for work forever and we finally have it back. Of course now that I have a computer that will actually let me DO anything, my camera is being dumb and won't let me put up all the TONS of pictures I have accumulated in the meantime. Oh well.

So since pretty much everyone only looks at these for pictures, I will just have "borrow" a few from my sister.
At the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.

Quincy was so excited to go. We have talked about temples, and she has seen our wedding pictures, so when we told her that we were going to get to go inside and see it, she was so excited! She talked about it for days- before and after we went. So cute!!

10 comments:

Aimie said...

Those pictures are adorable. :)

Cami said...

Yay!!! Cute pics!!! I am glad you have your computer back!! What's the name of your cute font?

André Andrade Silva said...

nice blog,
acess my blog: http://row51.blogspot.com/

Rachelle said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! I cant wait to see some more! I love the new blog face lift too, super cute!

Julie Neal said...

yah! You finally updated your blog! How are things? Deacon is so cute! Oh BTW..your blog is so cute now! I love the new font. You should show me how to do that since mine is kinda plain!! :)

Rachelle said...

Hey! I stopped by your house last night to bring you to the "meet and greet" with me! I was totally bummed I missed you! Anyway, this is WAY in advance, but I am planning a Halloween Party and need your email! Keep October 30th open!

Jess said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment! I am so glad that someone shares my love for refashioning! I love the design of your blog... I need to work on my computer skills so my blog can look as cool as yours!

Lora said...

Brynn I just found your blog through Jennie! What a beautiful family you have!! Your little miss is stunning!

3 boys and a lady said...

Hey Brynn, Thanks for your comment! Wow, you are brave to have them so close together when you get so sick.
Do you think you can handle it again?
I keep thinking "I am never doing this again".
My first pregnancy was so bad that I too have chronic kidney stones now as well.
I am so sorry you are so sick. You are seriously amazing to do this.
And I totally agree the migranes are out of this WORLD!
No one could ever understand unless they experience a headache like that and throwing up at the same time. It is truely horrific.
I am praying for you.
Feel free to email me any time chellmybell_1@hotmail.com

me said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! I am so glad to have "met" you. I actually am going to be out visiting family so perhaps we can really meet and talk about preeclampsia, c-sections, migraines (ugh the worst of it all I think)...

I am sorry you have had to go through pregnancies that you have... so many questions for you. Ask Shelby (Rachelle) for my email if you ever want to discuss anything more! Thanks. -Carrie